Will you stand by Me?



Will you stand by Me when everyone else walks away?

Will you look at Me when everyone 

else turns their gaze?



It weighs on My mind to hope,

will you know where I am going and

meet me there,

will you see what concerns 

Me and show your care?



My burden will you bear 

when everyone else insists,

 that no reason exists to persist

 for an invisible vision? 



Given to a speechless voice you listen, 

believing in Words long ago written 

as your ignition to make the decision

 to bring forgiveness 

and live for the One Who was risen, 

having taken what was given,

 to find what was hidden

 so as to quicken the spark 

in another heart.



In order to mediate

 I choose to participate

 in the human race.

I won’t stand apart when you need Me,

 for I bleed when you bleed,

because I thought what you are thinking,

so I can lift you when you are sinking  

and I am burdened

 when you are worried.



 I carry whatever buries you, 

when you tarry and are delayed 

I will wait though the time grows late,

because I was hurt to make you whole 

and I emptied Myself to fill your soul

I walked alone into the unknown 

so we could walk together 

with My Father 

into forever. 



Is.63:5/Phil.2:5

""I looked, and there was no one to help,
And I was astonished and there was no one to uphold".


-Be willing to go where no one
will follow you,
and you will discover the One has
already been there before you-





Will you stand by Me?

Post a Comment

Name

Email *

Message *